Does the industry need another planned giving website product? We weren’t sure, but our clients told us yes!
We created our planned giving website product because our clients asked for one. Developed based on research, concerns and feedback gathered from our customers, the result is an affordable, results-driven, clean, modern solution. We dismantled the planned giving website concept and developed a product that includes only what you need, to get you the results that you want.
It’s simple, affordable and backed by really great, attentive service. Our stand-alone site gives you a powerful and beautiful web presence that gets you what you need – qualified leads that result in more conversations.
If you’ve been holding off on subscribing to other services because of the prohibitive costs, or you’ve been struggling to create this content yourself, we think this is the solution you’ve been waiting for!
The PGM Planned Giving Website really is different. Here are 8 reasons why.
1. Marketing know-how. It was created and developed by a team of online and direct marketers, many of whom have worked in digital marketing for years. (One member of our team has been a digital marketer since 1997!) All of us have worked on planned giving website products. We took the concept apart and developed a product that only includes what you need, to get you the results that you want.
2. Objective-focused simplicity. The focus of the PGM website product is not planned giving education, because that’s not your objective either. We know donors do not come to a planned giving website to learn about the intricate mechanics of a CRUT, or how to give a tax break to their heirs. They are looking to learn ways they can support the organization, what types of gifts and opportunities the organization offers, and who they need to contact to talk through the details of their gift. We think putting this information donors want upfront makes the site the most user-friendly product out there.
3. Inspiring and useful content. Donors make planned gifts because they love the organization, its people and what it does. Our expert storytelling (what are known as “donor stories”) reminds donors why they support your organization and inspires them to want to do more.
4. Content that speaks to the true audience. Donors are either the type of people to make a planned gift, or they aren’t. Planned giving website content will not convert a donor into a planned giver, so we don’t talk to those people. Our content focuses on the needs of these donors who are planned givers, letting them know you are in the business of planned giving, that it’s normal and easy to make a planned gift to your organization, and who (and how) they need to contact to take the next step.
5. Easy, modern, clean design and interface. We utilize modern, clean design that is easy to use. (See some examples here.) We use a custom web address, specific to your organization or legacy society, which means zero IT department involvement to get your site live. Your own URL/web address also means no technical headaches like conflicting navigation or page templates; plus, it makes it easy to direct donors your marketing campaigns via a simple website address.
6. Responsive design. Whether you load our planned giving website on a laptop, phone or tablet, it’s fully functional and easy to read and navigate, as intended, on any device.
7. Customer service. We are in business to serve you. Our team is responsive and accessible. If you call or email us, you can expect assistance. If you need help, we are here for you. Period.
8. Transparent pricing. For our PGMicrosite, pay $1,995 per year plus a one-time setup fee of $500. Year-to-year, with no multi-year contracts required!
In sum, our planned giving websites offer exactly what you need; nothing that you don’t. To learn more and see examples, visit our planned giving website product page, or contact us for a consultation.